Hasegawa Jagdpanzer IV

Latest model to roll off the production line: a Hasegawa 1/72 scale Jagdpanzer.
Jagdpanzer IV (right view)
The original intention was to paint this in a winter whitewash to match the other two winter panzers, but after laying on the 3-tone camouflage, I realised I quite like the look.

This is my first time trying to paint on 3-tone camo. I don't have an airbrush, so I drybrushed the green and brown over the base dunkelgreb. It took quite a long time - this type of drybrushing is (for want of a better way of describing it) especially dry, with slow layering to try and replicate the effect of spray painting.

Jagdpanzer IV (left view)

As you can see, the model still needs a few finishing touches. The inside of the hatches will be done next, and then the highlighting, after which the base still has to be painted and flocked.

Comments

Popular Posts